[ACCREQ] [CS:GO PUB] uxus
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

uxus
      Participant

Spēlēju konterstraiku kopš 2001. gada. Esmu Admins visos KSO serveros un gignā. Esmu adminējis vēl daudzos citos serveros un spēlēs.Cs spēlēju ļoti labi un protu atšķirt ļaundarus. Mans matchmeiking ranks ir Global Elite. CS:GO esmu nospēlējis ap 2k stundu.Pubus kā tādus neapmeklēju vispār.. daudz priecīgāks būtu par dm. Bet dažreiz jau var. Piesakos tikai tāpēc ka gribu palīdzēt reanimēt gamerx.lv.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by LIONz.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by LIONz.

FiXeD
      Keymaster

+rep for some kind of basic rights!
      Try to type in english next time because of us going international!

Rinalds

+1 for basic. Don’t remember him from old GX

uxus
      Participant

I’m playing counter strike franchise since 2001. I have a lot of admin experience. I’m/was admin in pretty big communities. Counter strike is my favorite game and im playing it really well. My matchmaking rank is Global Elite. I have played cs:go for around 2k hours. I don’t usually play on public servers, i rather play on dm’s. Because im competitive player. But from now i’m going to play here.

Rinalds

We got it.. but still.. Does someone know this guy from old GX?

arcijs
      Participant

Whats the worse thing can happen? Admin with hax:D naa give this guy a Admin for Server the old ppl from old days have moved on and we dont play as much as before or not at all . So i say +1 to this guy because he is dedicated CS player for years and years:)
      Grats

FiXeD
      Keymaster

Yeah we need some fresh blood here … some of the old GX members are too old to be maintaining order in PUB servers:)

Letālais
      Keymaster

Why, ask for access, that you already have so many account privileges in other community servers, that you need to play/work/be..
      Never, ever saw you @ GAMERX.. ever. Not with this nickname.
      I am voting against your application, because, i think, you are just growing your e-penis. Sorry. I will let others choose your destiny.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Letālais.

uxus
      Participant

Been there done that. My e-penis already is greater than you could imagine. I served in those servers for more than 5 years, then i quit cs 1.6 in 2008. I had no time for games. Then i started to play TF2 and became admin there.TF2 was a lot of fun, i was playing in top1 latvian team. After couple years community had some issues and people dispersed and i left TF2. Since 2013 im playing cs:go. And i didn’t play on any public servers at all, because i wasn’t interested and had no fun. As i said im competitive player. But now i have feeling, seems like i wan’t to join some kind of community and have fun with other people. Tbh i’m not feeling like i need to prove anything to you, because your argument is childish. Anyway thanks for your feedback.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by uxus.

Rinalds

If you would see Letālais in RL than you would not say “childish”:D
      Still not sure about this guy. Also about that TF2 top1 Latvian Team, we had good guy who played TF2, who was it? He should know him..

uxus
      Participant

Line, Animal, Pedobear or Destructo.

FiXeD
      Keymaster

Im still + because i dont give a flying ugly chineese kick about his e-penis, but i think if he will have acc he will play in our server and his friends will join him!

It’s all about rebuilding the community for now… afterwards if he wont play or use hiss acc for some kind of selfish matter then we can revoke it any time!

GG WP HF

Rinalds

But you know fixed that we always were those strict guys! no-acc for those random e-penis guys and be fat as*holes when new guys come and with first post ask ACC!:P We need to wine..:(:D

FiXeD
      Keymaster

Times change people change….:) I will leave this for the king leon to decide!:)

MarlOw
      Participant

You sure you played on “old” gamerx servers with this nickname, because I don`t recall seeing you there either, however I think that if gamerx commune is to be reborn, it needs people, and any player going on server and maintaining activity there should be highly appreciated. So rec from me if it changes anything:)
      P.S. Glad that gx.lv is back

LIONz
      Keymaster

Accepted send steam id in PM

Viewing 15 reply threads

The topic ‘[ACCREQ] [CS:GO PUB] uxus’ is closed to new replies.